Yeah, you have in your hand a swiss quality product and this means superior quality snowboard.
WEST Snowboards are built using some of the most advanced manufacturing techniques and only the finest and high quality materials. We provide a 3 years limited warranty against manufacturing defects, from the original date purchased from an Authorized WEST Snowboarding Dealer.
However, Shit happens sometimes. What to do if you have a warranty issue ? Please check and follow the process below:
1) Understanding the Warranty Policy
WEST Snowboarding, warrants the original retail purchaser that the West snowboard is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. If the West snowboard is found to be defective, in the judgment of West in its sole discretion, West’s only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective snowboard.
2) Evaluate and determine the validity of your claim
– Do I still have my original receipt dating back no longer then three (3) years from the date of purchase?
– Did I purchase this board from an Authorized Dealer?
– Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
– Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, neglect, or harsh use?
What is covered?
– Top sheet, base, edge or sidewall delamination due to a manufacturing defect.
– Structural stress cracking on the top sheet, base, core, sidewall or edge due to a manufacturing defect.
– Misaligned, spinning or stripped inserts. Please be aware that stripped inserts or damage to the insert or base due to improper mounting is not considered a material flaw and is not repairable.
What is NOT covered?
– Any problem resulting misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rail and rock damage from impact.
– Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
– Board damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware.
– Damages caused by any non-authorized modifications.
– Normal wear and tear.
3) Contact your Authorized West Snowboarding Dealer / we will NOT consider request sent directly to West Snowboarding.
Please note that all warranty claims required a dated proof of purchase from an Authorized West Dealer in order to be processed. No claim will be considered without a valid proof of purchase from the original purchaser dated back within three (3) years or less.
Bring your snowboard into the authorized retailer from which it was originally purchased. Your local retailers are a great resource to utilize in the warranty process and will help service your needs. Our dealers will setup a claim for you, manage the claim on site or send your board to us for an West Snowboarding in-house review. When submitting the claim to West, please include at least two (2) photo attachments of the claimed defective area, a short description of the problem, and proof of purchase information; ideally a scanned copy or photo of your original proof of purchase.